Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Snowman Party

Snow Man Group

Tonight I painted with some really great kids!

I am so proud of them and the work they did.

I swore them to secrecy on how I paint snow.
It's an art secret that they promised to not reveal.
You know the secret about underpainting the snow purple or lavender.
They all swore they would never tell.

Here they are beginning their snowmen.


And here's the finished snowmen.

Hey parents,
One of my art friends suggested you could make your Christmas cards out
of photographs of your kids paintings.  

You could use any number of printers,
but that would be fun wouldn't it.

So,
what is a group of snowmen called?  
They aren't a gaggle,
or a pride
or a covey.

Let me know if you know?
Enquiring minds want to know.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. It means a lot to all of us here at River Run Gallery