Thursday, July 9, 2015

Art Camp

Art Camp

Learning About Brushes

In art camp today we learned about different types of brushes
and what they do.
 
We learned about flat and bristle brushes
and how they work.
 
We practiced making really skinny lines and big fat brush strokes with them.
We also learned that with different pressure 
you can make different strokes.   
 
 
 
 
We finished our peacock feathers painting today.
 
Kylie is a great student
and loves painting and learning. 
 
 
I'll be giving this painting away at the end of July.
All you need to do to be eligible is sign up to receive my blog in your inbox. 
I'll be giving a different painting away every month and you can't win if you don't sign up.
 
Hopefully, at the end of July I'll be unveiling a new online course I'm creating for the beginning painter in mind.
I'll help you buy the right supplies,
teach you basic art concepts,
and then I walk you through step by step
to create two fun and lovely paintings.
Please watch for the announcement when it's ready.
I'd appreciate it if you can share it when its ready.
 
Thanks. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. It means a lot to all of us here at River Run Gallery