Saturday, December 12, 2015

Who Let TheButterflies Out?

Butterfly Weather

I know, this weather is crazy.

It is December 12, and it's 75 degrees in Kentucky.

Today was probably my last class in
River Run Gallery,
and we painted,

Wait for it!  

Butterflies!


 It's Rileigh's birthday
 (girl in the middle)
 
  And a few people showed up to help her celebrate.

Rileigh and her mom, Stacie have been very
supportive of River Run Gallery,
and it is fitting that they were about the last class.

These girls were so creative as they painted butterflies.
These are right on the verge of being abstract,
so all I had to do was put some paint on their palettes,


and let em fly.



Look at these great butterflies,
and painters.

I just want to thank everyone for all your support over the last year and a half.  We've had some great times here in the gallery and I hope we've created some wonderful memories and learned a little bit about art.

I will continue to teach painting classes to groups at your place.  Just email me at slgraves6@gmail.com,
call me at  502-523-0663,
or message me from facebook.

I will also have art camps this summer at the farm.

I have an online painting course for beginning painters.
Click HERE to see the program. 

I also have a facebook page for beginning painters.
Click HERE for that link. 
I have posted several free short courses on there for beginning painters.  
If you could hop on over there and give it a like
(or a share)
that's where I'll be posting lots of free content
for beginning painters.

Also, I'll still be giving away a free painting every month,
so scroll up to the top and click on the blue box on the right that says, Enter to win a FREE painting
and leave me your name and email
and you'll be in for every FREE painting I give away.

Till then,
See you in the funny paper.  

 
   

3 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed the post about all the events at the gallery as well as seeing your paintings. I will be missing it.
    Good luck, relax and enjoy the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite sad to see this end but happy you started a facebook page. I just went and "liked" it. Good luck and enjoy your work with the
    online teaching, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your support and encouragement Julie. I appreciate it more than you can imagine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. It means a lot to all of us here at River Run Gallery