Thursday, August 14, 2014

Not Your Average Cupcakes

Who Doesn't Love a Cupcake

I know, maybe I shouldn't love cupcakes as much as I do,
but
they are adorable and delicious.
Such a great combination.

Do I have some fabulous cupcakes for you!


Here's some cute as cupcake kiddos painting cupcakes.


Here they are, farther along in their process.
They chose their own colors.  How fun is that.

Not all cupcakes are created equal
and these are all outstanding.
 
Mom, Monet and Me classes are one hour, once a month.
I supply everything your child needs except an apron for $25.
They will complete an 8" x 10" painting.
I only take four children at a time and an adult must accompany your child.
Registration and pre-payment are required for all classes.

Click HERE to register and pre-pay for classes in August.

Contact me at slgraves6@gmail.com if you have any questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. It means a lot to all of us here at River Run Gallery