Monday, September 14, 2015

Little Bunny Foo Foo

They All Want to Paint You!

These four girls came together Saturday,
to celebrate a birthday and paint bunnies.

They have all painted with me before,
so we had lots of fun and learning.
The bunny belongs to the birthday girl, Addie
and I think she really liked painting HER bunny.


They were all in the party mood,
and did a super job.

Take a look.

How could you not have fun with this group
of girls and their bunny creations?


This is the painting I'm giving away in September just for signing up to receive my blog and newsletter in your inbox.

Scroll up and click on the green button on the right hand side of this blog.
Put your email address in the box
 and you're in.  


If you've always wanted to learn to paint,
please check out my online beginning painting course

This is an online course for beginning painters and I'll teach you about color, making your own color wheel and color chart, the brushes you need and a shopping list to get only the supplies you need.  You'll learn all about paint, highlights and shadows, creating form, perspective, composition and then I'll take all that and teach you step by step how to paint two paintings.

Give it a look.
I think you're going to like it.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. It means a lot to all of us here at River Run Gallery