Thursday, November 5, 2015

Cheers!

Where Everybody Knows Your Name

Our little town of Carrollton, KY
had a devastating loss three months ago.

Our McDonald's closed,
was torn down,
and. . . 
a brand spanking new one opened today.


 I know, I know,
this is not earth shattering news,
but,
for the groups of people who have breakfast
at McDonald's, it's a pretty big deal.
And,
this is a pretty small town
and we don't like a lot of change,
even if it is for the better sometime,
so this is a pretty big deal for us.

Good Friends talkin:
politics,
electronics,
grandkids,
doctors,
where to go in Florida.
Happy smiles
 
Downloading McDonald's apps,
sharing pics of grandkids, (we talke a lot about them)
neat trucks,
clean
new
not just for teenagers
 
Thanks to the worker bees
who got this done.
 
Yeah!
I don't want that job.
 
No ads from me,
no sign up here from me,
no art gallery stuff for sale from me,
 
Just, "Have a Nice Day".  
Stop in and see us at McD's sometime.
 
 

 

 


 

2 comments:

  1. A warm fuzzy of a post. I LOVED it. Isn't community a wonderful thing?
    I can feel the warmth of your McD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie! Community is a wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. It means a lot to all of us here at River Run Gallery