Thursday, November 19, 2015

So Long, It's Been Good to Know Ya!

Business Plans Change

River Run Gallery Fun Art Studio
last day of business is 
Saturday, December 19.

Sometimes business plans change,
I've changed mine several times,
sometimes the economy changes,
or doesn't change,
sometimes a business just isn't a good fit 
for its location.
I may be in all of those categories.

But,
we are STILL open until December 19,
and I'll still be having classes until then,
Our artists will have their work here until then,
so PLEASE stop in,
say hi,
look around,
enjoy it while you can.

We have a sale going on of a super selection
of handcrafted earrings.

Our fiber artist has a whole new line of fall wraps
that are super soft and warm,
and unlike anything you can get anywhere else.

 Photographer Kristin Sherrard Beck has new photography
just in time for the holidays.

All of my paintings are 30% off.

So, while we're still here,
how about stopping in and giving us a look. 

We're going to miss you,
and have had a wonderful time here on Main St.,

I have a fabulous group of loyal supporters and followers
and I love you all.
I've had a super time teaching your children,
having parties here,
and enjoying your company and support.

I've learned a lot here,
and I hope you have too.

I will continue teaching art classes
and to my groups, if you would like to have a class
just let me know and we'll
gittr done.

The web site will shut down December 19
and this blog will also shut down, but I don't know when.

I have created an online beginning painting course
and I hope you'll hop on over to take a look at it at
Click Here to Enter for a FREE Painting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. It means a lot to all of us here at River Run Gallery