Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Do Not Run Faster Thank You Can Walk

Do Not Run Faster Than You Can Walk!

Sometimes we just put way toooooo much on our plate.

Last week I:
1.  Finished up the 30 paintings in 30 days.
2.  Taught 21 teachers to paint a pumpkin patch.
3.  Taught a garden stone class featuring a pumpkin.
4.  Hosted an opening reception for the 30 in 30.
5.  Attended 4 sessions of conference for my church.
6.  Had two of my 10 grandkids spend a few days with us.
7.  Taught a Koi fish pond painting.

So I got behind on my blog.

Go figure.

Today I'm playing catch up.

 Here's the teachers as they paint their pumpkin patch.


 That's quite the pumpkin patch.

These three had to bug out early because they have long drives.

These three painted pumpkins on garden stones.  
The stones come with a sealer and 2-3 coats of an outdoor varnish on them.
Then they paint the stones and then we put several more coats
 of an outdoor varnish on them. 

During the reception for the 30 in 30 paintings.


Here's a short video of the Koi pond painting class.

Painting fish was lots of fun.


Every painting will always be different and if you bring your posse,
they are there to cheer you on and vice versa.

It's a fun evening for everyone.

These are two of my 10 grandkids,
Lakyn and Karter.
They came to visit during fall break, and came to the gallery to paint
one really rainy day.

All in all, it was a very fun week,
Busy and fun.

Can I take my nap now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. It means a lot to all of us here at River Run Gallery