Thursday, October 16, 2014

Whimsical Giraffe Class

Whimsical Giraffe Class

What makes something whimsical?

It's one of those things, I don't know if I can describe it,
but I know it when I see it.

I have a Mom, Monet and Me Class coming up 
Saturday, Oct. 25 from 2-3 p.m. and then again on
Tuesday, Oct 28, 5-6 p.m.  
I've never really drawn or painted a giraffe before, 
so I thought I better get with it.
This is my first sketch and I finished it with a great box of 
colored sharpie markers I purchased recently.

I was trying to get the feel of the shape of the head, proportions,
and have some fun.

This one is mostly paint and some of it is markers.

This one is done completely with paint,
but I was trying to keep the light colors on one side,
and the darker colors on the other side.

This is what we'll be painting during the class,
but your student can use markers on the spots if they choose.  

You can sign up and pay right here.
Saturday, Oct. 25, 2-3 p.m.  $25.00

Tuesday, Oct 28, 5-6 p.m. $25.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. It means a lot to all of us here at River Run Gallery