Friday, October 3, 2014

The Final Wrap Up

Thanks So Much to Everyone

I really appreciate everyone who came to the gallery opening tonight.
We had lots of fun and food and friends.

Didn't I say we'd have all that.

 Mark and Carrie Perry came by.


David Hendren stopped in.
 
 We had a pretty good group, the Smiths, the Hedges and Robbie Mueller.

And finally Sandy Hirn popped in.

Stacie Darnold Westrick and her two kids were the first through the door, but I forgot a picture of them.

But, they put their name in the hat for a gift certificate for $40 in art lessons.
Stacie Darnold won.

Congratulations Stacie.  I think your children are going to have fun.

This fun painting has a new home.  
Thanks friends.

Day 15 Dreams - Sold

Thanks to all who came tonight.

I hope you enjoyed seeing all the paintings and all the other beautiful art in the gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. It means a lot to all of us here at River Run Gallery