Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Snowmeggedan

?!?Are You Kidding Me?!?

We Got SNOW
Snow
and
More Snow. 

Are you cold?
It's going to get much worse before it gets better.

 I trudged,
I scraped,
I drove, 
I shoveled,
I gasped for breath, (hehe)
BUT
I was victorious!!!
I opened for business!!!

Now I don't know about tomorrow,
because right now my car is being completely covered over again
and the temperature is dropping.

The scene from the back deck of the gallery.
OK, I did nothing back here.
Do you see that lump covered with snow,
no, it's not a dead body,
it's my tent we use here at the gallery.
The wind blew it over on Saturday
and then to add insult to injury,
it was covered over by snow.

 It wouldn't be an art blog,
without some art.
So in honor of 2015 Snowmeggedan, 
here's a snow painting.  

Winter Sunburst 
16" x 20" framed acrylic $200 + $20 shipping

You can always shop online at www.riverrungallery.com

I am re-scheduling my rooster paint along class for tomorrow, (Thursday, 2-19).

Watch for a new date.

I might cancel the rest of the week and stay home and drink hot chocolate and read.

I'll get back to you on that.




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like hard work to clear all that up.
    Your painting is very romantic and makes me wish for snow.
    And Is that a beautiful river you have out back? I bet is is a stunning view when the blue sky reflects in it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. It means a lot to all of us here at River Run Gallery