Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Tools
Everyone needs tools to create what they want to create!
No matter the job, the endeavor,
the creative process,
You need good tools to complete a project.
I have been working on improving my drawing skills for over a year and I have seen some real progress.
I’m grateful for the progress
But,
I have had a devil of a time finding a pencil sharpener for my pencils.

It's really hard to draw with pencils that are as dull as mine were.
 
I had a little hand one,
I had a battery operated one,
I had an old schoolhouse type attached to the wall
that you cranked.
But I did not get good results from any of them on any of the pencils I was trying to sharpen.
Until Recently.


 I found this on Amazon for $5.99 and FREE shipping.
(it's even cheaper now).
Click Here for the link to it.   

It's not a big tool or big expenditure, but it has helped in my drawing.  My pencils are now sharp and I can keep them that way.

Glad I found it and if you need one this is a great one. 

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. It means a lot to all of us here at River Run Gallery