Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Refreshed and Revitalized

Wow!

I Needed that Vacation!!

Yes I know it really rained in Myrtle Beach,
but I needed to go and sit on the beach
 if only for a few days. 

So, we did.

 
 Everyone needs to play mini golf on vacation.

 My husband Jim, loves to create sculptures on the beach.  So here he is with his alligator.

I FOUND my first sharks tooth
on the beach.
I know!
It was huge and it was just laying there on the beach.

So I took it to Heather at Beach Beads
and she wired it up and put it on this beautiful
silk necklace for me.

Another small business lady makin good.
She has a beautiful bead shop, teaches classes and blows her own glass beads.  
You'll want to check her out.


And NOW
the party's over.


It's time to get back to work.

 My view out the back of the gallery.

I call it research.

Don't forget about our Meet The Artist Night
coming up October 23, 5-8 p.m.
OK, I won't let you forget.

Our jeweler, Mary Ebert will be demonstrating her jewelry making talent at 5 p.m.  She will also have her new fall line in the gallery.



Our drawing instructor, Jeremy Cobb, will be demonstrating drawing at 6 p.m. and you can get signed up for a class of his that night.



I'll be batting clean up at 7 p.m. demonstrating painting and you know I'm going to sign you up for a class. 

No pic.  You know what I look like.

Any way,
come on by on Friday night, October 23,
5-8 p.m.  
Start your Christmas shopping,
get inspired,
meet some "starving" artists,
or
sign up for a class.


 This is the painting I'm giving away in October.
It's a 7" x 5" acrylic of The Mains Garden
in Augusta, KY.
Art in the Garden is held there each year 
and I've been 4 years in a row.

Scroll back to the top and on the right hand side
you'll see a blue button that says,
"sign up for a free painting".

Click that button and magical things begin to happen for you.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Text Box: River Run Art Gallery Fun Art Studio

2 comments:

  1. this was a fun post to read. Happy you enjoyed your days at the beach. You needed that rest for everything you have coming up. Where do you get your energy, my dear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the comment Julie. I'm just one of those people who needs very little sleep. It wasn't so good when I was a kid and needed no sleep, but as an adult it works.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. It means a lot to all of us here at River Run Gallery