Saturday, October 24, 2015

Whitley's Birthday Party

Oh To Be 12!

Whitley celebrated her 12th birthday in
River Run Gallery
with 7 of her friends.

I got out the shoe horn and we all
squeezed in my tiny little gallery
and boy did we have fun!

 They were painting a fun painting
with lots of color and creativity in it.

Yes, there were fears.
My oval looks like a rectangle!
My tree is too dark!
Will you help me?

But we didn't lose a single girl.


There was lots of giggles
and wiggles
and fun all over the place.

And look how they ended up.

 Yea!!!!!!!
You all did a super duper job!

Happy birthday Whitley!!!

Interested in learning to paint
at your own pace?

I have created an online course
where you can do just that.
Start at the very beginning,
with lots of art concepts,
do the exercises and practices 
I show you,
then,
jump into the step by step instructions 
for two pretty paintings.

Click HERE for the link. 

 

2 comments:

  1. You write such a great post. I loved seeing them all at work and their happy smailes showing what they did. Such great memories for the birthday gal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie! They were a fun bunch and it's easy to write about such fun kiddos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. It means a lot to all of us here at River Run Gallery