Monday, July 21, 2014

Classes From Last Week

You Too Can Paint 

If You Can Listen and Follow Directions,
You Can paint! 


Last week all these brave souls, came to River Run Gallery
and completed these paintings.

The photo on the left is from an adult painting class where I supply everything you will need to complete a painting.  The middle photo is of art camp for 10-14 year olds.  They learn new art concepts each week and then put those concepts into practice while they complete two large paintings during the four week course.  The photo on the right shows our first Mom, Monet and Me class where in just under an hour these young ladies completed these paintings.

I know you're sitting out there thinking, "yes,
 but,
 I can't draw,
I don't have any talent,
I can't paint."

STOP!

I'm serious, if you can listen and follow directions
You can paint any of these paintings.

I'm selecting subjects that are age and ability appropriate
and I'll be right there with you every step of the way.

What's coming up?

 Three In A Ball
is a really fun 16" x 20" painting.
I know, you're worried about that glass and water.
You will be amazed at how easy this will be.
 I love the color and vibrancy of this painting.
You will learn lots of art concepts while doing this painting.
Tuesday, July 29 from 6-9 p.m. at River Run Gallery.
$40 for everything you need to complete this.

Up Close and Personal

Can be done in colors of your own choosing.
This fun and super easy painting may be just perfect for a first-timer
so give this some thought and give me a call at 502-523-0663
or shoot me an email at slgraves6@gmail.com.
 
This will be taught Tuesday, August 12 from 6-9 p.m.
$40.

Registration and prepayment are required to assure I have enough supplies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. It means a lot to all of us here at River Run Gallery