Saturday, July 12, 2014

So Far So Good

So Far - So Good

What a wild and crazy two days!
We had the ribbon cutting

And then,
we had a fabulous opening reception.

Food and Flowers,
some of my favorite things.
Thanks Joan for the beautiful flowers.



 I went for a summertime picnic theme.
 Neighbors, the Kunselmans brought me these beauties.

 My brother Tim and my daughter Kari helped me out.

 Mark and D'Anne Smith enjoying some goodies.
Me and Aidan talking about a painted gourd.

And the winners are. . .

 

Beth Ann Toombs was the first winner of the night and she selected the hydrangeas.

Top right is Jamie DuVall who selected the rooster painting.

Ruth Ann Hendrick (bottom left), oh wait, that's not Ruth Ann, that's Tim Hendrick who picked up Ruth Ann's painting of geraniums and daisies,
and bottom right is a real cutie, Katelyn Dukes who selected the sunflower painting.

Thanks again to everyone who came and enjoyed a wonderful evening.

But there's more!

Friday was our first lunch and learn and several people stopped by 
to eat the lunch they brought while I did a demo of a geranium painting.

 
June Mefford and Debbie Gardner stopped in for the lunch and learn.

Debbie signed up for a painting class and June is thinking it over.

Don't you think she should join Debbie and take a class?

Hopefully you'll join us the 2nd Friday of August 
for another episode of lunch and learn.

I learned I could still sort of paint after not painting for almost a month.

Stop is sometime,
I could be painting almost any day.

Thanks for stopping in today.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. It means a lot to all of us here at River Run Gallery