Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Beautiful Snowmen and a Goof Ball Teacher

I Am So Embarrassed!

My husband tried to help me, and I still screwed it up.

I taught a super group of elementary school teachers last night.
They did a wonderful job of painting snowmen.

They were all so different and wonderful.

We had a very fun time.

And then I had to completely screw it up by forgetting to put 
a memory card in my camera.

My husband bought me another card so I would always have one in my camera and I didn't open it and put it in the camera.

I offer my humble apologies to the group because I
have no group photos.
But I do have two videos of the process.

Here these wonderful teachers are beginning their snowmen.

They are getting close to the end of their snowmen in this 
short video.

Again, I apologize to these teachers for having no group photo.

I'm a goof ball and I'm so sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. It means a lot to all of us here at River Run Gallery