Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

I want to thank everyone who has taken a class,
purchased art,
visited the gallery,
and all the friends who've stopped in and supported me in any way.

We've had a very successful first six months
and for that I thank you.

I hope all you who took a class had as much fun as I did.
You've created some great art and you should all be proud of yourselves.

 These are just some of the many snowmen we've painted recently.

 We've had date night in the gallery.

We had a retirement party,

We've had a baby shower,

We had a 4-H club painting,

We've had several troops of brownies painting.

We've had 22 teachers painting,

We had teenagers painting.

We've painted:
pumpkins, roosters, hydrangeas, zinnias, fireworks, barns,
koi fish, pointsettias, giraffes, elephants, owls, garden stones,
and lots and lots of snowmen.

I hope you'll join us in 2015 to paint something for your child
or for yourself.

I hope you have a great Christmas and
a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. It means a lot to all of us here at River Run Gallery