Thursday, December 4, 2014

Teachers Love To Learn

Teachers Love To Learn

Last night I had the opportunity to teach a group of teachers from
Gallatin County, KY.

They painted snowmen and did a super job
and
we had lots and lots of fun.
(OK, well I did and I hope they did).

here's a little video showing you early in the process how they did it.

We had one teacher who forgot to bring an apron,
so being the resourceful lady she is,
she made an apron out of a garbage bag!
(I was very impressed).


One of these ladies had cataract surgery yesterday
and she's still here painting today.

Didn't they all do a great job?
Very proud of you ladies, very proud.

If you or your group would like to paint a masterpiece
just like these ladies, click on the link for Calendar of classes and events.
It will show you all the classes offered in the current or upcoming month and you can even sign up and pay right online.

If you want me to come to your group of 8 or more email me at slgraves6@gmail.com or call me at 502-523-0663.

Thanks for stopping by today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. It means a lot to all of us here at River Run Gallery