Friday, September 12, 2014

Day 12 - Primary

Day 12 - Primary 

8" x 8" acrylic on a panel
$95 + $6 shipping

I have done a lot of volunteer work in the last 36 hours and I knew I would have very little time to work on this painting.  But I have these beautiful flowers from the opening last week and they needed to be painted one more time.

I love the bright colors in these flowers. And I just had a bit of a break through painting carnations.  They are lots of fun to paint as are the daisies.  But I've struggled with carnations and finally think I understand how to paint them.  

I had a very stressful day and I knew I wouldn't have much time to paint yesterday or especially today.   I spent one of the hours I had to paint trying to figure out why TWC didn't come to install my internet today as scheduled.  But, the great thing about painting is, you completely loose yourself in it.  I pick up the brush and all that frustration melts into the paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. It means a lot to all of us here at River Run Gallery