Friday, September 19, 2014

Day 19 - Hog Wild

Day 19 - Hog Wild

And this baby is wild.
It's parked right outside my gallery every day.


8" x 8" acrylic on a panel $95 + $6 shipping



I'm not exactly what you'd call a motorcycle mama since I haven't ridden one since 1973, but I admire them and this one is a beaut!  I see it every day parked outside the gallery and I photographed it yesterday because I had hoped to paint it.  I struggled a bit getting it going, but once I started I kept seeing more parts, shapes, and all that chrome.  It is sparkling and I had a hard time with that.  Thank goodness for the black leather on it to give me somewhere to go.  I don't know who owns it, but it's here every day so he or she must live upstairs in one of the apartments above the shops.

Have Fun !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. It means a lot to all of us here at River Run Gallery