Thursday, September 25, 2014

Day 25 - Main St. Hibiscus

Day 25 - Main St. Hibiscus

 8" x 8" acrylic on a panel
$95 + $6 shipping



This is a beautiful potted hibiscus on Main St.  I can see it from my gallery door cause that's my theme, "Scenes From My Front Door".  This has been such a fun, (hard but fun) challenge and I have learned so much.  I have struggled trying to keep up and run the gallery, but as it's winding down it's getting better.  Maybe because the end is in sight, but I'm finally getting a rhythm or maybe I should say arhythmia.  Just kidding. 

Thanks for following along and I hope you'll join me at a gallery opening Friday, October 3, 4-8 p.m. where you can see all 30 paintings well displayed and learn a little bit about each one.  If it's your building, or boat or motorcycle I painted and you want it, you'll get 10% off that night.  Please join me for a fun night in the Fun Art Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. It means a lot to all of us here at River Run Gallery