Monday, September 29, 2014

Day 29 - Precious

Day 29 - Precious

And isn't she just. . . 

8" x 8" acrylic on a panel
$95 + $6 shipping
 
We raise goats, sheep, rabbits, pigeons, and apparently cats at JumbleBerry Farm.  But this little beauty was born this past spring and I painted it from a photo.  She actually was in the kitchen when I photographed her and just a few hours old.

Goats are pretty weak things when they are born and often struggle to survive.  Sheep on the other hand are strong and tough, they bounce around almost immediately and are very alert and fun.  And they are so CUTE!

Thanks for following along on this fourth 30 paintings in 30 days challenge.  I'm tired.  You're tired.  But, you're also invited to an opening reception this Friday, Oct 3., 4-8 p.m.  There will be fun, food, and friends and hopefully you'll be there too.


 

2 comments:

  1. This little lamb is precious, what a lovely face, I love it!! I'm glad this challenge is coming to and end...I learned a lot! I think I managed 20 paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Karen. I am also very glad the challenge is coming to an end. This has been the hardest one yet for me, but I think I learned more this time also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. It means a lot to all of us here at River Run Gallery