Friday, September 26, 2014

Day 26 Two For Tea

Day 26 - Two For Tea

8" x 8" acrylic on a panel
$95 + $6 shipping


Day 26.  I've made it to day 26 in the 30 paintings in 30 days Leslie Saeta challenge.   There are over 1,000 artists world wide participating in the challenge this year.  This is the fourth time I've participated in THE challenge.  It has been a challenge this year since I opened the gallery.

This still life was painted in the gallery with customers coming in and out this morning.  Some saw it in a pretty primitive state.  "Oh, that's nice", some politely said.  We all know in the beginning things don't always look nice, but it does eventually get there.  Usually.

I bought this teapot at a recent local auction and it is enamel so it bounces reflections everywhere.  The apple was fun to paint, but the pear kicked me around for a good while, but in the end, I conquered.

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. It means a lot to all of us here at River Run Gallery