Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Day 9 - Deck Decco

Day 9 - Deck Decco

I've learned lately that there is an inherent something in each of us that wants to create.
Wants to improve,
Wants to decorate,
Wants to put our stamp of who we are on our space.
Sort of like marking our territory.

We want to make our space our own.

River Run Gallery has a small deck off the back of it that faces the Ohio River.
I go out there several times a day to see boats on the river or whatever is going on out there.

It's pretty plain and the other day I wanted to paint these flowers in the orange vase again,
so I took them out on my deck and put them on the shelf.

They really jazzed up the place.

Day 9 - Deck Decco
8" x 8" acrylic on a panel
$95 + $6 shipping



Thanks for stopping by today and please feel free to share this with anyone you think would enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. It means a lot to all of us here at River Run Gallery