Sunday, September 28, 2014

Day 28 - My Blue Heaven

Day 28 - My Blue Heaven

 8" x 8" acrylic on a panel
$95 + $6 shipping


As seen from my back door on the farm.  Sunsets are so beautiful there, but they don't last long.  I snapped this beauty last night on my cell phone and painted it Saturday for Sunday's painting.  I love clouds and atmospherics and have struggled with them.  I feel like I had a break through with this painting.  Another break through during this challenge.  My how much you learn when you get the brush in your hand every day.  I'm also sad to see the challenge almost over.  Not really.  I'm exhausted.

I have always tried to stay ahead during these challenges, this is the fourth one I've done.  But this is the first time I've been ahead since day 1.

Thank you for stopping by today.  Please know you're invited to an artist reception Friday, Oct. 3 from 4-8 p.m. featuring the 30 paintings in 30 days.  If I painted something that belongs to you, and you want it, you can have a 10% discount that night.  We'll have fun, food and friends and art.  Please stop by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. It means a lot to all of us here at River Run Gallery