Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Day 2 The Upstairs

Day 2 The Upstairs View

Day 2 of the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge and I haven't made it out of my building yet.

My theme, scenes from my front door, has started out looking back at my gallery.

This is such an interesting building and I'm having a ball there.

 8" x 8" NFS

This is the view of the balcony.
I can't go out on the balcony because it's not up to code,
but my private studio is just beyond those doors.

It looks rough, because it is sort of rough,
but I love it that way.
It shows years of past lives have lived there.

I wonder who else stood at these doors and looked out at the courthouse
and other buildings on Main St. and watched life as it happened. 

The downtown of Carrollton is having sort of a revival as
several shops and businesses have recently opened up.

Click HERE to see all there is to do and see in the downtown area of Carrollton, KY

You very well may see some of these buildings in future paintings, given my theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. It means a lot to all of us here at River Run Gallery