Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Day 30 - Show Off

DAY 30 - Show Off

Day 30.
It's over.
I made it.
I'm finished.
I did it!
I love it!
I'm tired!

8" x 8" acrylic on a panel
$95 + $6 shipping


These daisies are in my yard, all over my yard, in every garden in the yard.  They spread like wildfire.  But they are fun and cute and we love them.  But the one in the middle seems to be showing off.  Staring right at me as if to say, "I'm the biggest, prettiest and best flower in the garden".  There's always one show off in every crowd, even in a crowd of daisies.

Thank you for following along during the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge.  It has been hard, there's no doubt.  But I have learned many things.  I've learned there are many beautiful scenes in eye shot of my front door, since that was my theme.  I've learned more about perspective this time than at any other time in my art career.  I've learned to paint faster and to see more and better.  I've learned that to make an impact you have to put the dark and the light together.  As I've said, I've learned a lot.

I hope you will join me, if you are in the area, this Friday, Oct., 3, from 4-8 p.m. for my opening reception.  I will have all 30 paintings on display and you too can learn a little bit about each one.  We'll have food,, fun and friends and hopefully you will join us.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. It means a lot to all of us here at River Run Gallery